15th India Innovation Summit 2019
“Innovation Manifesto for India”
The 15th Edition of CII India Innovation Summit 2019 will focus on the theme “Innovation Manifesto for India”
The Innovation Manifesto will focus on the strategic rationale and development plan for innovation in the country. It will ideate on creating policies for innovation and will help in guiding pathway for the effective implementation. It’s a manifesto because it is a statement of belief and intent. Everyone is talking about innovation these days. Innovation is a critical component of the future. Yet, companies and country is are slow to act.
The Summit will:
- Create a platform for Industry Captains, Academicians, Technocrats, Young Innovators and Policy Makers to showcase and participate.
- Focus on Innovation as a process flow – generate ideas, select ideas and formulate a plan for execution.
- Focus on prototypes which iterate rapidly instead of trying to make things perfect from the start.
- Generate a dossier of recommendations from a CII standpoint on Industry future trends and issues/ bottlenecks impeding the overall ecosystem of innovation.
- Discuss on small and effective ways to encourage innovation at grassroots level.
- Develop partnerships for ongoing programmes which will encourage academic innovation and stronger industry-academia interconnect.
- Give a platform to new ideas and reward social innovation.
- Align future strategy and growth with Innovation.
- Generate new ideas which can be embedded within the economy/ecosystem –Build new networks for our great ideas and put them within innovative business models.
The Summit will focus on transformative polices which look forward for a sustainable, just and a resilient approach. We will invite entrepreneurs, policy-makers, experts, intellectuals, businessmen, professionals, academicians etc. A document will be created with an aim to identify complementarities, differences, common insights and challenges. The purpose of doing so is to formulate a common call for action, create focus and develop a momentum for innovation.
Delegate Fee for Fifteenth India Innovation Summit 2019
|CII Member||Non- CII Member|
|Large & Medium: INR 9,440||Large & Medium: Rs 11,800|
|Small Scale Member: INR 7,670||Small Scale Member: Rs 10,030|
|Start Ups/ Yi/ IWN: INR 5,900||Start Ups/NGO/: Rs 7,670|
|Educational Institutions: INR 2,360||Educational Institutions: INR 2,950|
* The above rates are inclusive of GST @ 18 %
- Early Bird Discount of 10%. The Early Bird Ends on 31st May 2019
- Group Discount of 10% for 3 and above from same organisation.
- Delegate fee is non-refundable, however changes in nominations are acceptable / and prior registration is mandatory.