16th India Innovation Summit 2020
“Resilience & Resurgence: Innovating for Society 5.0”
The India Innovation Summit is the flagship national event of CII in Bangalore since 2005. The Summit provides an ideal platform for Indian Industry to study and understand the various flavors of innovation across all verticals of the Industry and drive the essential role of innovation in business success for the nation in the digital era. It is also a platform to engage and drive the innovation led growth strategies from India for global markets. The current pandemic has forced many industries to rethink about their current and future strategy for growth and pushed a relook at the fundamental principles of business. The balance between disruption and opportunity in different areas of engagement with both human and machine to chart the new path is the core issue. It has also motivated us to look beyond the crisis period and take a more holistic view of the medium-term future for both the businesses and society.
Highlights of the Summit and Exhibition
- More than 1000 delegates participating in the summit over four days
- Around 1000+ Business Visitors
- Unbeaten opportunity for product showcase and service demos with global participation and visitors
- Virtual Exhibition to be Live for a duration of 1 month (24/7)
- Virtual Buyer Seller connect
- Cost effective with increased branding and visibility opportunities and ROI
- Unlimited Virtual networking opportunities with global business invitees
Why should one participate in the Virtual Exhibition?
The virtual exhibition provides a real time engagement opportunity for the attendees to experience the demos of various innovations as well as networking opportunity with speakers and other attendees. As there are no physical constraints of time and space, the impact of exhibition is going to be multi-fold in terms of scope, appeal, content and engagement.
The theme of the 16th innovation summit is “Resilience and Resurgence – Innovating for Society 5.0.” The topic blends the short-term survival strategy and the medium-term growth strategy for evolving a society of the future. As a reflection of the current times, this summit is the first virtual innovation summit in the history of CII but comes with a benefit of a 4-day event instead of a 2-day affair earlier and the ability to mix and match expertise and speakers across the regions in the world. This brings in some freshness to the format and to the speaker profiles to make the summit experience much richer in the virtual format.
The 4 day summit will have a Virtual Exhibition, to augment the session themes and showcase innovations across various sectors. The virtual summit provides a real time engagement opportunity for the attendees to experience the product & service demos of innovative ideas as well as networking opportunity with speakers and other attendees over the HIVE Platform. This year, the summit having its frontiers all across the Globe will be a scintillating experience for the attendees and stakeholders, with sessions curated during mornings and evenings.
Inaugural session and Future of Innovation
- Splendor and resilience- Corporate speak
- Innovating for society-5.0
- Young promoters from difference sectors speak on Innovation
- Innovation and India-IIM Bangalore
- Living in future- A futurist view
Financing New Business Models & Rethinking Health and Wellness
- Future of Capital
- MSME case-Funding Innovations and financial inclusion
- Covid-19 survivor speak, Covid-19 labs of India
- Making health care accessible and fighting virus- International speakers
- Artificial intelligence /Machine learning in health care-Data, Diagnosis
Innovation in Manufacturing & Education
- Sectoral debate on Manufacturing (Panel discussion –Can digital and local co-exist)
- Sourcing components in High Tech (supply chain expert)
- Artificial Intelligence & 5G- Making IOT real
- Education and learning (Panel discussion –A screen without a soul)
- Educating India-Removing the Digital divide
- A world of capital
Innovation in Retail and Public Services
- Sectoral debate on Retail (Panel discussion –Can digital and local co-exist
- E-commerce the gaining business
- Future of consumerism –survive to buy (fireside chat with retailer
- Innovation in the social sector- Engineering society-5.0
- Are we being served right –Citizen services (Government +Moderator
- Indian Bureaucracy-Examples of excellence
- Closing ceremony-Cultural program
Delegate Fee for Sixteenth India Innovation Summit 2020
|CII Member||Non- CII Member|
|Large & Medium: INR 4,000||Large & Medium: Rs 5,000|
|Small Scale Member: INR 3,000||Small Scale Member: Rs 3,000|
|Educational Institutions/Start Ups/ Yi/ IWN/NGO: INR 1,500||Educational Institutions/Start Ups/ Yi/ IWN/NGO: INR 1,500|
a. 10% discount will be eligible for organization represented by 3 or more delegates.
b. Delegate fee is non-refundable, however changes in nominations are acceptable / and prior registration is mandatory.